Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Have you heard about Flipagram???


Oh my goodness!  Have you heard about Flipagram?  

I'm pretty sure it's my new favorite app.  Seriously.  It's so neat!!

Basically Flipagram takes your photos...and flips through them (lightening fast by the way)....all while playing a melody of your choosing!!!  I've been seeing people post their own Flipagrams on Facebook, but hadn't made my own until today.  It was so super easy to create and it was super fast!   

I haven't seen any classroom teachers using Flipagram in cool ways yet....but give it some time and I know some creative teachers will come up with fun, exciting ways to use it!  

Click on the pic below to check out my first Flipagram!  
(the picture below is a screen shot of my flipagram page....lol.....click on it and it will take you straight to the video)

I used over 200 photos from my Instagram account to create this.  
I think it turned out pretty cool.



3 comments:

  1. So THAT'S what's been all over my news feed lately! That's actually really cute! I'll have to try it out. :)

    Tiffany
    KTeacherTiff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's really a neat little app and very easy to use!! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, these pictures are amazing! I don't take pictures like these but really wish I could learn how to. You sound like your really into technology. I am always willing to learn more. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Jackie jmcmanam@w-sioux.k12.ia.us

    ReplyDelete